Learn About LSCI
Welcome to Life Strategies Counseling, Inc. We offer counseling services to children, adolescents, adults, couples, and group psychotherapy in a warm, safe and supportive environment. Services are offered for a wide variety of mental health concerns, including depression, anxiety, stress, childhood abuse and trauma, family and relationship issues, grief and loss, and addiction recovery. The staff at Life Strategies is composed of a group of highly trained and experienced licensed professionals, holding Masters Degrees and PhD’s.
At Life Strategies Counseling, Inc., we pledge to provide distinctive quality and ethical community-based mental health service to families and individuals. We will strive to gain the respect and trust of our clients, suppliers and other agencies.
The LSCI staff is dedicated to building and sustaining an ethical environment supported by our values: respect, honesty, integrity, compassion, fairness, innovation and stewardship of our resources.
We uphold these values by these priorities:
- Always do the right thing
- Act with integrity
- Be customer focused
- Lead by example
- Be team players
- Continuous improvement
- Deliver the Highest Quality of Care
- Work smart
- Be cost-conscious
Here at Life Strategies we hold a vision of service that:
- Views individuals and families as partners in the treatment process.
- Values diversity, nurtures compassion and recognizes that honesty and mutual respect are essential to our success.
- Actively seeks feedback from those whom we serve and continually strives to improve the quality of services.
- Strives to continually offer needed services in our community in order to build stronger family relationships and assist individuals in achieving health and mental wellness.
Life Strategies Counseling, Inc. is owned and operated by Refresh Mental Health. William Wolters, M.D. serves as Medical Director, Jennifer Hollis, LCSW serves as Clinical Director, Nellie Caldwell as President of Operations, and Erica Coffel as VP of Operations.