THIS IS A SAFETY SENSITIVE POSITION
SUMMARY: Responsible for providing technical support to maintain the organization’s computer systems, both hardware and software and other peripheral equipment to ensure optimal performance so that end users can maintain a high level of productivity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software and other peripheral equipment
- Resolve issues for staff via phone, in person, or electronically
- Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed
- Maintain intranet and assist in setting up online training and webinars
- Provide introductory on-line and classroom training for company products
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the company.
- Coordinate with corporate in resolving issues and planning upgrades
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of LSCI
- Maintains strict confidentiality of client, company and personnel information
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Provides excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- In-depth knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, Google Business Gmail and other software as needed
- Customer oriented and service minded; excellent customer service skills
- Ability to identify problems and initiate corrective actions and preventative actions
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree, or high school diploma with 2 years experience in IT preferred
- Able to utilize computer effectively
- Must be able to organize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports and correspondence.
- Basic mathematic skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division..
- Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to successfully perform those duties and tasks that are essential to the function of the job.
- Reasonable accommodations will be made for those individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger; handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Reasonable accommodations will be made for those individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of the job.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate